Note that adjusting this will affect what form submissions they can view in the web portal.
Many frontline workers only use the ProntoForms mobile app and don't need to see the web portal's framework. The Mobile-Only User is a common role for these frontline workers, where they only use the web portal to set their password.
- Mobile-only users can submit forms from their mobile devices.
- Can change their own password from the web portal, but have no other access to administration tools.
Users have a little bit more flexibility than the Mobile-Only users: their permissions can be set so that they can build forms in particular formspaces (using FormSpace permissions FormSpace Permissions control the permissions that a user group has in a particular FormSpace. These are primarily used to control the forms (and the state of form) users can access on their mobile devices. Less commonly, FormSpace permissions give non-admin Users some administrative access to a particular FormSpace without giving them full Admin access to all FormSpaces.), or various other things described below.
- As with a Mobile-Only user, a User can submit forms from mobile devices, but they can also log into the portal to view their submitted forms. They will see their own submitted data.
- With specific FormSpace Permissions set up, Users can also view and modify other users' submissions and create, edit, and delete forms, Data Destinations, Data Sources Data sources, also known as "Lookups", are external sources of data that you upload or connect to ProntoForms. You can reference this data in a form to populate answers or answer options. Data sources save typing, reduce errors, and make it easy to provide mobile users with only the relevant, most current data., Documents, and Resources in specific FormSpaces.
- A User can change their own password from the web portal.
Admins have the most power over a team: they are the highest level of access to a ProntoForms team.
- Can view form submissions from all users on their team from the web portal.
- Can create/edit/delete forms from the web portal.
- Can manage all Forms, FormSpaces, Users, Groups, and Data in their team from the web portal.
- Can set security restrictions, such as requiring the team to use Corporate Login (Single Sign-On).
- Can set password requirements, and expire all existing passwords to force password changes.